Full course description
By the end of this session, you will:
- Understand the importance of teacher-student relationships and how to develop them.
- Learn how to create self-monitoring checklists of academic performance and ways to use them to build teacher-student relationships and self-determination.
- Identify instructional technologies that enhance engagement.
- Have questioning strategies that actively engage students in the learning process (Opportunities to Respond - OTR).
- Understand ways teacher feedback promotes engagement.
- Earn a certificate for 5 hours of professional learning.