Full course description
By the end of this session, you will:
- Identify education professionals with whom you collaborate.
- Understand effective communication skills.
- Learn the importance of identifying roles and responsibilities with co-teachers and paraprofessionals.
- Understand co-planning models and ways to plan with co-teachers and paraprofessionals.
- Have resources strategies that engage paraprofessionals.
- Gain access to resources that will facilitate planning and collaboration.
- Observe exemplar teachers engage in collaboration.
- Earn a certificate for 5 hours of professional learning.