Full course description
The objective of these modules is to teach about the dangers of alcohol-impaired driving and the innovative technology that Virginia is helping to develop to make its roads and highways safer.
Learning modules will help you explore:
1. How alcohol is absorbed, processed, and eliminated by the human body;
2. How alcohol impairs your ability to safely operate a motor vehicle;
3. Obtain actionable information to help you avoid the dangers associated with drunk driving;
4. Learn how the novel DADSS technologies that are currently under development and testing, can protect you and other motorists on the road in the future.
5. Science, Technology, Engineering & Math—STEM—modules that help students learn about the science and engineering behind the technology