Full course description
By the end of this session, participants will:
- Learn about high leverage practices (HLPs), which are research based practices that improve student outcomes.
- Understand how to use the Virginia Professional Teaching Standards – HLP Crosswalk to build capacity of teachers to deliver high leverage practices.
- Use resources and materials that identify teacher strengths and areas of growth related to specific HLPs.
- Engage teachers in meaningful discussions about goal setting, professional growth, and individualization of professional learning.
- Understand ways TTAC Region 4 can partner and collaborate with you for new teacher induction programs, teacher retention, and on-going professional learning.
Upon successful completion, participants earn a certificate for 3 hours of professional learning.