Full course description
By the end of this course, you will:
- Increase resources to establish an organized, structured, and inclusive learning environment.
- Learn about pre-created spreadsheets that help organize student information.
- Observe how to develop class rules and expectations, engaging students in the process.
- Identify and task analyze class routines.
- Observe exemplar teachers explicitly teaching class routines and expectations.
- Increase resources to create class incentive programs that motivate students.
- Learn teacher questioning strategies that engage students in the learning process, providing students with opportunities to respond (OTR).
- Earn a certificate for 5 hours of professional learning.